skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sarah and Katie's Little blog
Thursday, November 03, 2005
We Love you DADDY!
I'm not sure how much fun it was though.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(17)
►
06/03 - 06/10
(2)
►
05/27 - 06/03
(2)
►
05/20 - 05/27
(5)
►
04/29 - 05/06
(3)
►
02/25 - 03/04
(4)
►
01/21 - 01/28
(1)
►
2006
(576)
►
12/24 - 12/31
(27)
►
11/12 - 11/19
(1)
►
10/29 - 11/05
(5)
►
10/22 - 10/29
(16)
►
10/01 - 10/08
(14)
►
09/24 - 10/01
(1)
►
09/17 - 09/24
(13)
►
09/03 - 09/10
(4)
►
08/20 - 08/27
(14)
►
08/13 - 08/20
(8)
►
08/06 - 08/13
(12)
►
07/30 - 08/06
(25)
►
07/23 - 07/30
(48)
►
07/09 - 07/16
(14)
►
07/02 - 07/09
(21)
►
06/25 - 07/02
(28)
►
06/18 - 06/25
(1)
►
05/28 - 06/04
(22)
►
05/21 - 05/28
(6)
►
05/14 - 05/21
(28)
►
05/07 - 05/14
(30)
►
04/30 - 05/07
(76)
►
04/16 - 04/23
(12)
►
04/09 - 04/16
(8)
►
04/02 - 04/09
(17)
►
03/26 - 04/02
(5)
►
03/19 - 03/26
(9)
►
03/12 - 03/19
(10)
►
03/05 - 03/12
(10)
►
02/26 - 03/05
(5)
►
02/19 - 02/26
(6)
►
02/12 - 02/19
(7)
►
02/05 - 02/12
(3)
►
01/29 - 02/05
(7)
►
01/22 - 01/29
(5)
►
01/15 - 01/22
(24)
►
01/08 - 01/15
(13)
►
01/01 - 01/08
(21)
▼
2005
(331)
►
12/25 - 01/01
(32)
►
12/18 - 12/25
(15)
►
12/11 - 12/18
(17)
►
12/04 - 12/11
(13)
►
11/27 - 12/04
(10)
►
11/20 - 11/27
(38)
►
11/13 - 11/20
(20)
►
11/06 - 11/13
(30)
▼
10/30 - 11/06
(36)
Mommy calls me Peanut. Daddy likes to call me Sar...
Me and Mittens are taking a nap.
Lots of Pictures at Great Grandma and Grandpa's Ri...
This is a picture of mommy taking a picture of me!
cute picture!
Me and great grandma rice!
awe, that's so cute!
Self portrait of me and daddy.
CHEESE DADDY! I took that picture!!!!!
My thinking pose!
I am pooped from all the pictures!
YEAH! I was playing the leaves!
We Love you DADDY!
Mommy and I did something special for Daddy so he ...
I'm not sure if i'm happy or not. I got my pictur...
This outfit was picked out by JJ. It's so cute!
A busy Church Day
Jilli and I went to Wrapping Presences today. She...
I was SOOOOOOOOOO cold after my bath. Daddy had t...
I went to the YMCA to visit Carol today!
Halloween Night!
Me and Mrs. Mumaugh
i love kisses!
Me and Madeleine
Me getting ready to take on the neighborhood
The Carroll kids, jilli and Daddy. The Carrolls...
Mrs. Carroll and Me!
Jilli held me for the first time, but i was cranky
I was sleeping while the girls played
This is Madeleine and Jilli organizing the pumpkins
This is my cousin, Lilly
I'm READY!
Me in my snuggly at the Haunted Hayride
FG Youth Hayride Trip
I fell asleep on Daddy during Sunday School
My cute church outfit Grammy Mills gave me!
►
10/23 - 10/30
(27)
►
10/16 - 10/23
(30)
►
10/09 - 10/16
(32)
►
10/02 - 10/09
(31)
About Me
Lynn Mills
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment