Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Anybody got pictures?

Unfortunately our home computer crashed last night and things are looking bleak as far as data recovery goes. Good thing we got the pics up on this blog before we lost 'em. To help Lynn feel better I'm asking that anyone who got pictures of me during my first week please send them to me so I can show her: sarahjoannemills AT gmail.com (replace AT with @) Please send full size, full resolution if you can. Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,
I like your pictures! They are all great! Do you like your house? Do you like your room?? Tell me everything about your house and how things are going!!!!! Well i got to go!!!! Write soon!

Love,
Emma Weatherhogg

Lynn Mills said...

Hi Emma!
I'm glad you liked my pictures. My room is so cool. My mom will put the pictures of my room on here sometime soon. I'm sleeping and eating good which makes mommy VERY happy. I can't wait to meet you Emma. My mom says your a big cutie! Love you Emma!

Anonymous said...

I emailed you some pictures from october 7th.
Also I have some great shots I took of your room.
:)
I will be emailing htem now!

Lynn Mills said...

thank you alli

Anonymous said...

Dear Lynn , pete and Sarah-
I loved looking at all the updated pictures- I printed off some halloween ones to show Chris and Brad. Sarah is so sweet and cute!!!
Thanks for the thank you note. Tell Mom I will keep trying to catch her on line when she is not busy taking care of you!
Love, Aunt Diane