Sunday, October 09, 2005

My Daddy

Let me tell you alittle about my Daddy. He is one amazing guy! My dad loves my mommy and I so much. He does everything we need without a question or thought in the world. If the wash needs switching, DONE. If my diaper needs changing (no matter the time of day or night), i'm hooked up. If i need to be burped, DONE. My daddy runs around our house for Mommy 24/7. He cooks, cleans, burps, does wash, gets mommy water or food when i'm eating all without a thought, makes sure mommy gets her rest even if he's more tired than her. I am so blessed to have such a loving Daddy. I know my mommy would never be able to tell him how much it all means to her because he's amazing! He's SUPER DAD! Me and My Mommy want Daddy to know we love him so much and are so greatful for him. I'm so LUCKY to have him. Mommy is too! Translated by: Mommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post is gushy. I hope my friends at the firehouse don't read it. -Dad

Anonymous said...

Too Late! We have already spotted it!

Anonymous said...

awww i think it's CUTE!!! love all of you! Jules Lake